Time is finite and carving out precious minutes for essential self-care shouldn’t feel so hard. But when you do find the time, you’re faced with having to choose between exercise, meditation and being social — all things that are great for you and your health.
How do you choose?
Now, you don’t have to.
Welcome to our Virtual Guided Walking Meditation Group.
Join this 30-minute class for virtual, live guided walking meditations, and friendly video chat to discuss your experience, ask questions, and get acquainted with other virtual, mindful movers.
How it works:
- Join by walking outside or at home on a treadmill — take your pick or let the weather decide.
- Classes are conducted live via video call so that you can hear and see Laura (you are not expected to walk and look at the screen, although, if you’re on a treadmill, you may choose to do just that!)
- Walkers can choose to leave cameras on or off at the beginning and end of class.
You should join if:
- moving and nurturing mindfulness and inner calm is important to you
- you want to create and be part of a positive, supportive community
- you’re curious to explore self-paced, guided walking meditation
- you want the benefits of movement, meditation and socialization in one activity
Twice Weekly for four weeks (8 sessions in total)
30 minutes per session
Benefits of walking meditation
- Great for people who struggle to sit in stillness or with seated meditations
- Movement creates a helpful focal point for our easily distracted minds
- You can practice anywhere you can walk
- Supports relaxation, calm, centeredness, and physical health
- Learn to relax and de-stress while in motion